- Latest News about Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Big White Lies: Immigration Consequences of Fraud and Failure to Disclose Information
- How Immigrants Can Protect Themselves Against Unauthorized Practice of Law and Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases Final Regulation for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- I-9 Tips Every Employer Should Know
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
Why the White House’s Measures to Curb Visa Overstays Are Inadequate
The White House issued a memo on Monday directing the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security to provide recommendations to reduce visa overstays. The recommendations, which are expected within […]
HUD Proposes to Evict Citizens and Immigrants from Public Housing if They Have Undocumented Family Members
An estimated 25,000 families in public housing are of mixed-status, meaning that at least one family member is a citizen, legal permanent resident, or refugee and another member is undocumented. […]
USCIS Says Immigrants Who Use Legal Marijuana Can Be Denied Citizenship for ‘Lacking Good Moral Character’
Under a new guidance issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), immigrants may find themselves barred from obtaining citizenship if they possess or use marijuana—even if doing […]