Temporary Work Visa

Santa Ana Temporary Work Visa Lawyers

Helping Businesses & Individuals Obtain Employment Visas

A non-immigrant visa allows a person to enter the U.S. temporarily for a specific purpose, e.g., attend business meetings, make and direct an investment, attend school, etc. If you are not a lawful resident of the U.S. but would like to work legally in the U.S., you will need a non-immigrant work visa.

U.S. Immigration Law Group, LLP can review your particular situation to determine whether you qualify for a temporary work visa. Our Santa Ana temporary work visa attorneys are available to answer any questions you may have and can guide you through the application process.

Contact (714) 786-1166 today to discuss your work visa needs with our experienced Santa Ana temporary work visa lawyers. 

How to Get Temporary Work Visa in USA

After assessing your background and needs, we can recommend the best work visa options to effectively and efficiently achieve your goals. Each temporary work visa will require your prospective employer to first file a non-immigrant petition with the USCIS. Only after the petition is approved can you apply for a visa.

Temporary Work Visa Options Available

There are several temporary work visa categories, including:

  • B-1 / B-2 Visitors: Short term visa available for business or tourism.
  • E-1 Treaty Traders: For international traders and their employees to carry on business within the U.S. if their country of origin has a commercial treaty with the United States.
  • E-2 Treaty Investors: For investors who invest a substantial amount of capital in an enterprise in the U.S.
  • E-3 Australian Visa: For citizens of Australia to work in the U.S. in a specialty occupation.
  • F-1 Students: For full-time students enrolled in a full-time academic program, plus the possibility of a time extension for practical training in the area of study.
  • H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker: For professional workers in specialty occupations.
  • H-1B1: For citizens of Singapore or Chile who work in a specialty occupation.
  • H-1C Temporary Nurse: For registered nurses working in underserved areas, or health professional shortage areas.
  • H-3 Company Trainee: For a foreign employee to participate in company training that is not available in the foreign country.
  • J-1 Exchange Visitors: For individuals who have been accepted as participants in a wide range of work and/or study programs approved by the U.S. information agency.
  • K-1 Fiancée of U.S. Citizen: For the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen subject to marriage within 90 days of entering the U.S.
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transferee: For executives, managerial or specialized employees at a multinational corporation transferring to the U.S. subsidiary, affiliate branch, or parent company.
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability: For aliens with extraordinary ability in entertainment, athletics, business, or science.
  • P-1 Athlete / Entertainer: For internationally known athletes, entertainers, and artists.
  • P-2: Reciprocal Exchange Program: For artists or entertainers who will be working in the United States under a program between an organization in the U.S. and an organization in one or more foreign countries, which then provides for the temporary exchange of artists or entertainers.
  • P-3: Culturally Unique Program: For individuals or groups coming temporarily to perform, teach, or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique.
  • R-1 Religious Visa: For minister or religious workers coming to perform a religious occupation or vocation.
  • TN Canadian or Mexican Professional: For Canadian and Mexican professionals listed under NAFTA.

Contact Our Santa Ana Temporary Work Visa Lawyers

Obtaining a temporary work visa in the United States can be complicated. At U.S. Immigration Law Group, LLP, we understand the challenges that may arise as you proceed with your application. Our knowledgeable Santa Ana temporary work visa attorneys can effectively guide you through every stage of the process and help you achieve your goals.

Call (714) 786-1166 or contact us online to discuss your situation with our immigration team of dedicated Santa Ana temporary work visa lawyers.

We're Here For You

Need guidance on an immigration issue for you or a loved one? You can call today at (714) 786-1166, fill out the form below or follow the link to schedule a consultation.

Ready to Discuss Your Case?

Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.