- Latest News about Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Big White Lies: Immigration Consequences of Fraud and Failure to Disclose Information
- How Immigrants Can Protect Themselves Against Unauthorized Practice of Law and Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases Final Regulation for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- I-9 Tips Every Employer Should Know
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
ICE Raids: What to Expect This Week
After word got out about U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) plans to conduct widespread raids across the country on Sunday, ICE agents appeared to scale back their plans. The […]
Cutting Interpreters From Immigration Court Risks Due Process
Every day, hundreds of non-English speaking immigrants show up to court for initial hearings where they will see an immigration judge for the first time. But due to a new policy, many immigrants will […]
Trump Administration Rejects More Student Visas From Muslim-Majority Countries
Hosting foreign students is a vital way the United States builds better relations with other countries. Many foreign students go on to become government, business, and academic leaders in their home […]