script type="text/javascript" jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery( ".entry-title, .post-meta" ).insertBefore( jQuery( ".single-post article.et_pb_post" ) ); });


Work Visa

We assist companies and individuals to navigate the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization system

Temporary Work Visa Options Available

After assessing your background and needs we will recommend the best options to effectively and efficiently achieve your goals.

A brief description of these visa categories is provided for your convenience below:


B-1 / B-2 Visitors

Short term visa available for business or tourism.

E-1 Treaty Traders

For international traders and their employees to carry on business within the U.S. if their country of origin has a commercial treaty with the United States.

E-2 Treaty Investors

For investors who invest a substantial amount of capital in an enterprise in the U.S.

E-3 Australian Visa

For citizens of Australia to work in the U.S. in a specialty occupation.

F-1 Students

For full-time students enrolled in a fulltime academic program, plus the possibility of a time extension for practical training in the area of study.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker

For professional workers in specialty occupations.


For citizens of Singapore or Chile who work in a specialty occupation.

H-1C Temporary Nurse

For registered nurses working in underserved areas, or health professional shortage areas.

H-3 Company Trainee

For a foreign employee to participate in company training that is not available in the foreign country.

J-1 Exchange Visitors

For individuals who have been accepted as participants in a wide range of work and/or study programs approved by the U.S. Information Agency.

K-1 Fiancée of U.S. Citizen

For the fiancée of a U.S. citizen subject to marriage within ninety days of entering the U.S.

L-1 Intra-Company Transferee

For executives, managerial or specialized employees at a multinational corporation transferring to the U.S. subsidiary, affiliate branch, or parent company.

O-1 Extraordinary Ability

For aliens with extraordinary ability in entertainment, athletics, business or science.

P-1 Athlete / Entertainer

For internationally known athletes, entertainers, and artists.

P-2: Reciprocal Exchange Program

For artists or entertainers who will be working in the United States under a program between an organization in the United States and an organization in one or more foreign states, which and provide for the temporary exchange of artists or entertainers.

P-3: Culturally Unique Program

For individuals or groups coming temporarily to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique.

R-1 Religious Visa

For minister or religious workers coming to perform a religious occupation or vocation

TN Canadian or Mexican Professional

For Canadian and Mexican professionals listed under NAFTA.

We are passionate about helping Businesses  grow and are inspired by the dreams and goals of the individuals we are privileged to serve.

Translate »