- I-9 Tips Every Employer Should Know
- How Immigrants Can Protect Themselves Against Unauthorized Practice of Law and Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- Can the Government See My Facebook Post? How Social Media Can Negatively Affect Your Immigration Case
- Nearly 43,000 Immigration Hearings Cancelled due to Government Shutdown
- El Cometer Fraude en sus Impuestos Federales puede afectar su estado migratorio
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
Workers Detained in Massive Tennessee Immigration Raid Sue ICE
Workers who were detained during the first large-scale workplace immigration raid under the Trump administration filed a class action lawsuit against the government on Thursday. The raid, which took […]
Blueprint for Overhauling Immigration Courts Released Through FOIA
A FOIA request has forced the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) to produce its comprehensive plan for reducing the immigration court backlog. Though partially redacted, the aim of the […]
Risky ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy Faces Legal Challenges
The Department of Homeland Security began implementing a dramatic new policy last month requiring asylum seekers to return to Mexico to await immigration court hearings. Many denounced the so-called […]