- Organizations and Resources Available to Support Families Separated
- Contact Information and Resources for Families Separated under the Trump Administration’s Zero Tolerance Policy
- Supreme Court Upholds Travel Ban 3.0 in 5-4 Ruling
- ICE Worksite Enforcement Strategies
- 9th Circuit Court Decision Opens Opportunity for Legalization for Holders of Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
New Court Filing Highlights the Government’s Official “Turnback Policy” for Asylum Seekers
Eight new asylum seekers joined a lawsuit last week that challenges U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials’ widespread and well-documented practice of turning back asylum seekers at […]
Human Rights Groups Finds More Families Separated Than Originally Reported
A new report alleges that the Trump administration (and partially Obama administration) may have separated thousands more families than previously reported and also details how thousands of asylum […]
Disarray in Baltimore Immigration Court Is Emblematic of Systemic Issues
Overwhelmed immigration courts and massive court backlogs have long been a nation-wide problem. Hearings are regularly scheduled years in advance—in some jurisdictions, judges are scheduling […]