- U.S. Supreme Court Decision On DACA
- Executive Order Halting Immigration Applies Only to Those OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Orden Ejecutiva Migratoria sólo aplica a aquellos FUERA de los EE.UU.
- Department of State Advisory to Avoid All International Travel & Closes Visa Services
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases New Procedures for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
Talking Turkey: How to Discuss Immigration for Long-Lasting Change
While our Thanksgiving dinner tables may look a little different this year, one thing remains the same: Thanksgiving is a time to catch up and reconnect with loved ones. Whether you are doing this by […]
Discriminatory Treatment of Haitians Throughout History Informs Current Policy at the US-Mexico Border
For years, the Trump administration has argued that limited capacity at ports of entry led to its policy of turning back asylum seekers at the U.S.-Mexico border (the “turnback policy”). […]
Trump Administration Wants to Deny Work Permits to Some People Released From ICE Detention
The Trump administration announced on November 17 that it plans to start denying work permits to people who have been ordered deported, but who have been released from immigration custody because […]