A deportation or removal is a serious action taken by the government. It can break up families and affect the ability to return to the United States.
U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP has successfully helped many individuals facing removal (deportation) from the United States.
Certain actions that can be taken include:
- Legalization and registry
- Suspension of deportation order
- Requesting a waiver or prosecutorial discretion
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents
- Seeking permanent residency status
- Voluntary departure
U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP provides representation in deportation and removal proceedings before Federal Immigration Courts. At U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP we provide aggressive and professional legal assistance during a very stressful time. We know the law and we know how to get results for our clients, while treating them with utmost respect throughout the process. You or your loved ones may have a legitimate legal defense to remain in the United States. Each individual case is different and so are the circumstances that lead to a removal action. Our goal is to obtain the best result for each individual client.