- U.S. Supreme Court Decision On DACA
- Executive Order Halting Immigration Applies Only to Those OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Orden Ejecutiva Migratoria sólo aplica a aquellos FUERA de los EE.UU.
- Department of State Advisory to Avoid All International Travel & Closes Visa Services
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases New Procedures for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
New Data Disproves Trump Administration’s Push to End Administrative Closure
The Trump administration’s justification for ending administrative closure is on thin ice. A new report casts doubt on key arguments presented in a proposed regulation that would end the […]
Women in ICE Detention Given Hysterectomies Without Their Consent
A whistleblower has come forward to expose serious allegations of medical malpractice at a for-profit U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center in Ocilla, Georgia. The […]
Ninth Circuit Court Allows Trump’s Plan to End Temporary Protected Status to Go Forward
In a split decision, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the Trump administration’s termination of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for four countries can proceed. The fate of nearly […]