- Executive Order Halting Immigration Applies Only to Those OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Orden Ejecutiva Migratoria sólo aplica a aquellos FUERA de los EE.UU.
- Department of State Advisory to Avoid All International Travel & Closes Visa Services
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases New Procedures for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Immigration Attorney
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
Trump Is Using the Coronavirus Pandemic as an Excuse to Permanently Close the Borders
The Trump administration has indefinitely extended its ban on immigration at U.S. land borders. The order was also expanded to include immigrants arriving at coastal ports. The ban is based on […]
USCIS Claims It’s Strapped for Cash, Requests Emergency Funding From Congress
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) says it’s running out of money, fast. In a letter to Congress, USCIS declared that the coronavirus pandemic had caused unavoidable budget […]
Exchange Visitor Program Faces Uncertainty as US Opens but Embassies Remain Closed
The coronavirus pandemic has affected day-to-day life for everyone, including foreign nationals who planned to participate in the U.S. Department of State’s Exchange Visitor Program. These […]