- U.S. Supreme Court Decision On DACA
- Executive Order Halting Immigration Applies Only to Those OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Orden Ejecutiva Migratoria sólo aplica a aquellos FUERA de los EE.UU.
- Department of State Advisory to Avoid All International Travel & Closes Visa Services
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases New Procedures for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
The Senate Reveals CBP Violated the Law by Rounding Up Migrants — In Guatemala
As the Trump administration cracked down on migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, it has often invoked the concept of “national sovereignty” to justify drastic policy changes. But a new […]
Border Patrol is Going After Humanitarian Aid in the Arizona Desert—Again
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) launched another military-style raid on a humanitarian aid station in the Arizona desert, close to the U.S.-Mexico border. On October 5, Border Patrol agents […]
ICE Deported Cameroonian Immigrants Despite Protests and Congressional Intervention
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deported a flight of approximately 100 African asylum seekers to their home countries, where they could face immediate arrest and death. Many of the […]