- Can the Government See My Facebook Post? How Social Media Can Negatively Affect Your Immigration Case
- Nearly 43,000 Immigration Hearings Cancelled due to Government Shutdown
- El Cometer Fraude en sus Impuestos Federales puede afectar su estado migratorio
- Nuevo Requisito de Número de Seguro Social para reclamar crédito tributario por hijos
- New Social Security Number Requirement to Claim Child Tax Credit
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
More People Overstay Their Visas Than Cross the Border Illegally – Our Immigration Laws Need to Address That
New estimates of the undocumented population in the United States confirm a trend that has been apparent for several years: the number of people who become undocumented each year by overstaying their […]
Trump Administration’s Immigration Proposal Is Dead on Arrival
President Trump went in front of the public on Saturday and claimed he was going to propose a “compromise” to end the ongoing government shutdown. Instead of offering a bipartisan bill […]
As One ‘Tent City’ for Immigrant Children Closes in Texas, Another Opens in Florida
Earlier this month, the Trump administration officially closed the doors of a “tent city” holding over 2,800 immigrant children in Tornillo, Texas. The closure comes after months of […]