- Latest News about Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Big White Lies: Immigration Consequences of Fraud and Failure to Disclose Information
- How Immigrants Can Protect Themselves Against Unauthorized Practice of Law and Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases Final Regulation for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- I-9 Tips Every Employer Should Know
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
DACA and TPS Beneficiaries Must Be Part of Any Conversation About Immigration Reform
President Trump unveiled an immigration proposal last week that would make drastic changes to our family-based immigration system and impose new security measures at our southern border. While the […]
White House’s Misguided Immigration Reform Plan Is Set for Failure
President Trump announced his new plan for overhauling the legal immigration system on Thursday. The plan is short on details, but it rests on principles that the Trump administration has touted […]
Immigration Judges and Advocates Criticize Immigration Court System for ‘Propaganda’
Amid growing calls for reforming the immigration court system, last week the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sparked criticism when it put out a document “Myths vs. Facts About […]