- Latest News about Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Big White Lies: Immigration Consequences of Fraud and Failure to Disclose Information
- How Immigrants Can Protect Themselves Against Unauthorized Practice of Law and Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases Final Regulation for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- I-9 Tips Every Employer Should Know
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
Read the 2019 ‘Celebrate America’ Fifth Grade Creative Writing Contest Winning Entry
The American Immigration Council is proud to announce the winner of the 22nd Annual Celebrate America Fifth Grade Creative Writing Contest. The contest encourages educators to incorporate lessons on […]
The Changing Face of Undocumented Immigration
Undocumented flows are declining, more people are coming from Central America and Asia, and more arrive on valid visas. The post The Changing Face of Undocumented Immigration appeared first on […]
Chronic USCIS and ICE FOIA Delays Being Challenged in Court
The post Chronic USCIS and ICE FOIA Delays Being Challenged in Court appeared first on Immigration Impact. […]