- U.S. Supreme Court Decision On DACA
- Executive Order Halting Immigration Applies Only to Those OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Orden Ejecutiva Migratoria sólo aplica a aquellos FUERA de los EE.UU.
- Department of State Advisory to Avoid All International Travel & Closes Visa Services
- H-1B UPDATE: DHS Releases New Procedures for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
USCIS Hasn’t Approved a Single Person for Liberian Legalization Program
A program created in late 2019 to allow certain Liberian noncitizens in the United States to become lawful permanent residents (LPRs) is falling far short of its potential, according to a new report. […]
Federal Court Strikes Down Trump’s Asylum Transit Ban in Momentous Victory
On June 30, a federal judge in the District of Columbia struck down the Trump administration’s asylum transit ban, ending a sweeping policy that had shut down asylum for most people entering […]
Inspector General Report Overlooks Serious Medical Care Issues Within Border Patrol Custody
The Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General (OIG) recently published a report analyzing U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) treatment of noncitizens at the border in […]