- Organizations and Resources Available to Support Families Separated
- Contact Information and Resources for Families Separated under the Trump Administration’s Zero Tolerance Policy
- Supreme Court Upholds Travel Ban 3.0 in 5-4 Ruling
- ICE Worksite Enforcement Strategies
- 9th Circuit Court Decision Opens Opportunity for Legalization for Holders of Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our E-Newsletter to stay current on all important and current immigration law reform and news.
AIC – Immigration Impact
Latest News From The American Immigration Council
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a powerful voice in promoting laws, policies, and attitudes that honor our proud history as a nation of immigrants.
More Communities Say They Won’t Jail Immigrants for ICE
A growing number of communities are reevaluating their role in detaining immigrants on behalf of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Local officials in Atlanta, Georgia recently decided […]
New Census Data Show Immigrants Complement Natives in the US Workforce
Every year, the Census Bureau releases new data from its American Community Survey (ACS), which contains a wealth of information about the characteristics of the U.S. population. Without fail, […]
Two Border Patrol Agents Charged with Murder Highlights the Need for Robust Hiring Standards
For the second time this year, a Border Patrol agent has been charged with murdering multiple people in Texas. Both agents were hired nearly a decade ago amidst a surge in staffing that backfired on […]