A deportation or removal is a serious action taken by the government. It can break up families and affect the ability to return to the United States.
U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP has successfully helped many individuals facing removal (deportation) from the United States. Certain actions that can be taken include:
- Legalization and registry
- Suspension of deportation order
- Requesting a waiver or prosecutorial discretion
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents
- Seeking permanent residency status
- Voluntary departure
U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP is able to provide representation in deportation and removal proceedings before Federal Immigration Courts. At U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP we understand that a removal (also known as deportation) is a very serious matter. We can provide aggressive and professional legal assistance during a very stressful time. We know the law and we know how to get results for our clients and treat them with utmost respect throughout the process. You or your loved ones may have a legitimate legal defense which may allow one to remain in the United States. Each individual is different and so are the circumstances that lead to a removal action. Our goal is to obtain the best result for each individual person we help.
Protecting Your Interests
An individual can be deported whether he or she is a legal resident of the U.S., residing in the country on a temporary visa, or in the country without lawful status. Some of the many violations that can lead to removal are:
- Unlawful entry or overstaying a visa
- Providing fraudulent documents
- Fraudulent marriage
- Commission of certain crimes
- Helping others enter the U.S. illegally
- Engaging in activities that endanger the national security
Contact U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW GROUP, LLP if you or a loved one is facing a deportation or removal order.